Process Matters, LLC is led by Lisa Silverberg
In Lisa you will find a collaborator who:
- Has a steadfast commitment
- Is energetic, determined, insightful, tough, confident, challenging, and supportive.
- Will call what she sees
- Has a passion for progressive meaningful work
- Will do what needs to be done
- Understands and can manage resistance
- Thinks big
- Sees systems
- Honors complexity
- Sets up structures to focus and simplify
- Brings humor and playfulness to work
- Takes your work as seriously as you do, while simultaneously helping people take themselves less seriously.
- Is accessible, unpretentious, and authentic.
Read More about Lisa
When projects call for additional or complimentary expertise, Process Matters, LLC leverages its relationships with other consultants and agencies to bring clients what they need -expertise in technology, communications, board development, fundraising, advocacy, coaching, team building.
Process Matters Partners
We invite you to learn more about some of the people we respect and work with:
.Riverstone Endeavors (www.riverstoneendeavors.com)
Riverstone Endeavors, LLC partners with leaders to help them develop better results from their teams and organizations. Riverstone is committed to working with clients to facilitate real and relevant change that results in higher levels of individual and organizational effectiveness.
Powerful Work (www.powerfulwork.com)
Powerful Work specializes in developing and training extraordinary leaders and managers. Through consulting, coaching and training services, Powerful Work helps leaders lead with purpose, courage, and strength. They are experts in helping anyone and everyone learn the art of mastering well-run meetings.
Roadmap Consulting (www.roadmapconsulting.org)
RoadMap is a national team of seasoned capacity builders dedicated to advancing the power and promise of social justice organizations.
If you are committed to building the capacity of nonprofit agencies trying to make the world a better place and would like to collaborate in doing so, please contact us at email@example.com